[Libguestfs] OCaml dependencies are broken

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Sep 17 16:51:46 UTC 2017

Sorry, I pushed this:

  https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/commit/6d0ad49d5e3415de45a6ccdf1ec6de55e1e8384f

thinking I was being clever and fixing the OCaml dependencies (which I
did, for highly parallel builds).  Unfortunately it seems to have
broken basic builds.

I suspect there's no way to express the dependencies properly using
pattern rules, because ‘make’ doesn't really understand that multiple
outputs (*.cmi, *.cmx) can come from a single command, so I may have
to write something which generates the full list of dependencies for a
directory :-( Still playing around with it ...