[Libguestfs] virt-builder download issues

Alex Buchanan buchanae at ohsu.edu
Fri Jun 1 16:35:05 UTC 2018

Thanks Richard. I succeed with the manual caching trick, although I ran into other issues with Ubuntu that blocked me.

I tried multiple versions of curl, libguestfs, and ubuntu, and I even built the latest virt-builder source code, and still had download issues. Maybe I'll try a different network next (google cloud perhaps).

I did have the same issue with wget one time, so I guess it's not specific to curl, and I just got lucky? Shrug.