[Libguestfs] virt-v2v 1.38 fails to convert .vmx VM: setfiles ... Multiple same specifications for /.*.

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 14:42:27 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 02:21:24PM +0000, Зиновик Игорь Анатольевич wrote:
> [...]

You can do --no-selinux-relabel, but that disables relabelling
completely, which may mean that your VM won't boot.

Have you tried making edits to the file_contexts file to work
out exactly which part setfiles is complaining about?  That may
give some clues about a better workaround.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v