[Libguestfs] virt-v2v slow when running inside the VM

Sureshkumar Kaliannan skaliann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:15:43 UTC 2019

thanks Richard,

The experiment was indeed done with nested VM enabled. I am not sure about
the internals, but i thought once overlay is setup the 2 main processes are
sshd and qemu-img convert (reading data from sshd and doing the conversion)
I don't see any of the qemu process running.
Initial overlay setup was pretty quick and rest of the time was spent in
qemu-img convert operation

Suresh