[Libguestfs] OCaml 4.09.0 rebuild complete in Rawhide (was: Re: OCaml 4.09.0 will be added to Fedora 32 via a side tag)

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 23:14:12 UTC 2019

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 9:31 AM Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:

> A few non-critical packages failed to build, and I will look at these
> later unless someone gets around to it before me.  The failures are
> listed at the end.

[snip]

> ocaml-tplib
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1420345

I am trying to look at this, but after clicking through to the task page:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=39451983

I cannot get to any of the builds.  It looks like only the ppc64le build
failed, but clicking on any of them, failed or not, results in a page that
says:

Error
An error has occurred while processing your request.
NotFound: cannot find 'name' while searching for 'buildTag.name'

Full tracebacks disabled

Does anybody know what is going on with that?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/