[Libguestfs] Libguestfs with Yara rules error

Luis Fueris luisfueris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 22:47:57 UTC 2019

Hi Richard.

Few days ago, I installed libyara a libguestfs properly. But when I load
a yara rule and scan it via guestfs_yara_scan, my binary throughts
following error:

libguestfs: error: deserialise_yara_detection_list: Success

And function exists with NULL value. As we can see this function is on
lib/yara.c from libguestfs git. I think that these yara functions are an
integration for yara C api. All debug and trace log is in
libguestfs-yara.debug file.