[Libguestfs] Fedora 29 guestfish not working

Pino Toscano ptoscano at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 11:30:09 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 13 February 2019 11:38:21 CET CHANU ROMAIN wrote:
> Hello,
> New version displayes duplicated rpm packages.
> I had many packages installed twice. Used this command to solve the
> problem:sudo dnf  reinstall $(rpm -qa | sort | uniq -cd | cut -d' '
> -f8)

There is only one package that is OK to have installed multiple times,
and that is "kernel". If any other package is installed multiple times
(usually with different versions), it means that some dnf/yum/etc
transaction was not completed correctly, usually because the package
manager crashed or was interrupted.

--
Pino Toscano