[Libguestfs] virt-df for KVM

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Nov 30 16:23:10 UTC 2019

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 06:49:29PM +0800, zxs11289 wrote:
> I face a problem on KVM using virt-df。 I have two computer,they
> have installed tools for KVM. The computer(ip 15)has no virtual
> machine and computer(ip 33)has two virtual machines。on the
> computer(ip33), i run the command “virt-df” if on the computer(ip15),
> i run the command “virt-df --connect qemu+ssh://10.0.0.33/system”,
> ERROR:No such file or directory。But i have the file。why?

Unfortunately the --connect parameter doesn't let you access a disk on
a remote machine:

http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-faq.1.html#remote-libvirt-guests-cannot-be-opened

It's not really possible the way you are doing it now.  You will have
to run virt-df on the local machine.  Perhaps use a tool like Ansible
(https://www.ansible.com/)?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW