[Libguestfs] Anything for nbdkit 1.20? / ddrescue filter latest version?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 14:24:44 UTC 2020

Eric: Even though it's only been about 2 months, we have a very good
feature set for nbdkit 1.20.  Is there anything you'd like to get in
or any patches I have missed?

Francois: you mentioned the ddrescue filter yesterday.  While I don't
want to put in a new filter right before we do a release (new features
need to sit around in development so we can uncover bugs), if you do
have updated patches we could still review them.