[Libguestfs] using SPDX tags in libnbd and/or nbdkit?

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 18:23:11 UTC 2020

As the topic has been coming up in other projects recently (for example,
see https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt-ci/-/merge_requests/39), should
we update our files to either add SPDX tags, or even outright condense
our existing copyright blurbs down to an SPDX tag plus documentation in
a top-level file?  The former (adding a line) is less problematic, the
latter definitely requires buy-in from all contributors (although the
list of contributors is relatively small, so it might be easy enough to
get such buy-in).

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3226