[Libguestfs] Please check libnbd 1.4 release notes

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 11:13:31 UTC 2020

> https://github.com/libguestfs/libnbd/blob/master/docs/libnbd-release-notes-1.4.pod
>
> If there are any problems let me know.

I fixed a typo, otherwise the content looks fine.  But I don't know how
best to fix the web page pulling up with this footer.  Adding '=encoding
utf8' would fix github's rendering engine, but then makes our
podwrapper.in code barf (since it insists on adding that line itself).
Maybe we need to relax podwrapper.in to tolerate the line already being
present if it is already utf8 encoding.

POD ERRORS

Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:

Around line 30:

     Non-ASCII character seen before =encoding in '“negotiating”'.
Assuming UTF-8

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3226