[Libguestfs] [help] failed to launch guestfs in different Openstack environment

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 13:54:53 UTC 2020

Oh I see an image was attached.  The error is:

  KVM: entry failed, hardware error 0x0

I've no idea what that means, but you can use TCG instead:

  http://libguestfs.org/guestfs.3.html#force_tcg

which will be slow but avoids using KVM.

But the general problem seems to be that KVM is broken on your
machine, which is going to cause you other problems eventually.
Libguestfs was just the first thing to tell you.