[Libguestfs] New Rust bindings for nbdkit

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 13:52:47 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 07:42:58AM -0600, Alan Somers wrote:
> Ok, I can make those changes.  Speaking of "make check", what about CI?  It
> would be pretty easy to add it to this project.  Is there a reason you
> haven't done it already?

We're probably going to move to an open source hosting service at some
point, and don't want to depend too deeply on closed source solutions
like github.  At the moment I'm running the tests regularly but we'll
implement CI at some point.  (It's fine for others to run the tests on
their own systems and report the results.)