[Libguestfs] Go bindings for libnbd

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 21:25:44 UTC 2020

[NB: This is posted to the public libguestfs mailing list]

Fabien,

I just posted a very (very) rough set of patches to the mailing list:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2020-March/msg00170.html

I think what would help me from here is if there is someone in the
KubeVirt community who could help me with making the golang bindings
more natural.  I'm obviously not a regular golang programmer, so I
don't know about what will be a natural way to express certain things.
I could easily bake in mistakes like the wrong type of foo (string,
buffer, etc) which would hurt users in the long term.

Do you know anyone I can talk to about that?

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v