[Libguestfs] generator under Cygwin fails with: Fatal error: exception Unix.Unix_error(Unix.EAGAIN, "fork", "")

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 13:38:04 UTC 2020

On 3/22/20 5:07 PM, sdaau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Copy of:
>
> generator under Cygwin fails with: Fatal error: exception Unix.Unix_error(Unix.EAGAIN, "fork", "") · Issue #45 · libguestfs/libguestfs
> https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/issues/45
>
> ... since I realised late I shouldn't post on GitHub issues.

That could be a bug in the Cygwin build of OCaml, rather than a problem
in libguestfs itself.  Is it possible to focus on building from a
tarball (where the ocaml code generation was run on a different machine)
to reduce the need to run ocamlc on cygin?

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3226