[Libguestfs] generator under Cygwin fails with: Fatal error: exception Unix.Unix_error(Unix.EAGAIN, "fork", "")

sdaau sd at create.aau.dk
Tue Mar 24 19:17:29 UTC 2020

Many thanks for the response, @eblake:

> That could be a bug in the Cygwin build of OCaml, rather than a problem
> in libguestfs itself.  Is it possible to focus on building from a
> tarball (where the ocaml code generation was run on a different machine)
> to reduce the need to run ocamlc on cygin?

Just tried it - but unfortunately, the same error occurs; here is a pastebin of the log output of the autogen/configure and make steps:

https://pastebin.com/em7YL6Y0

Though, it is interesting that around the line "config.status: executing depfiles commands", here there are four `0 [main] generator 16821 dofork: child -1 - forked process XXXX died unexpectedly` messages, whereas in the git build I've always used to get only one. Still, that breaks the `make` part ...

Any other suggestions? Thanks!