Re: [Libguestfs] question about libguestfs

On 10/19/20 11:52 AM, ssacpklnm wrote:

[absolutely nothing ... oh wait, you violated RFC 2046 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2046#section-5.1.4), by sending a multipart/alternative mail where the two alternatives are NOT identical in content, but instead had a blank text portion. <grumble> as I dig out the html text to make it easier for others to see your question in the archives]

Hello, I'm a user of libguestfs. I found two problems in using the great tool.
1.  When I call inspect_os on a vmdk file containing windows system, guestfish throws a Hivex.Error, I have installed hivex.
2. After I call umount_local() through python, the thread hangs to the foreground, unable to proceed, and there is no log, but mount_local() works on my program.

Sorry to bother you, please reply me if you need more information. Thank you!

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3226