[Libguestfs] question about libguestfs

zhang yuxing zyx1069958401 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:20:45 UTC 2020

Hi, Mr. Rich.
I am sorry that I left too little information in the last email because I
edited with my mobile phone.
I wrote about my first question in the following link.
https://rwmj.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/libguestfs-inspection-now-lists-windows-apps/

2nd. Question
After I call the mount_local() function in guestfs.py to operate on a disk,
I hope to umount it. After calling the umount_local() function, the program
hangs in the foreground and no log is displayed after that. At the same
time, _check_not_closed() did not throw an exception.

I'm looking forward for your reply.
Thanks,
yuxing.

Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> 于2020年10月20日周二 下午10:06写道: