[Libguestfs] Error while loading shared libraries: libsbz.so

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 12:17:32 UTC 2020

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 02:20:55PM +0300, Emilian Mitocariu wrote:
> I've tried the workaround you suggested but it doesn't seem to work. Also
> tried to add just "libsbz.so" to zz-workaround with no success. It throws
> the same error as before.

You'll probably need to read how supermin appliances work:

  https://libguestfs.org/supermin.1.html#SUPERMIN-APPLIANCES

Along with running the supermin command by hand and looking at what
files get included:

$ supermin -v -v -v --build -f ext2 \
      /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/guestfs/supermin.d -o /var/tmp/appliance.d