[Libguestfs] LVM flakey failures

Sam Eiderman sameid at google.com
Thu Apr 8 12:51:22 UTC 2021

Forgive my ignorance but I am not sure how to inject the newer systemd/udev
into the appliance.

Debian is always pretty slow on adding the latest code so I'm guessing I
need to compile systemd/udev from source here (v248).

However, will supermin use my installed binaries or will it download the
package from the apt repo?

(Of course I can just copy-in the package to the appliance post creation
for some basic testing at the moment)

Sam