[Libguestfs] virt-sysprep as a Bash script

Omar Aloraini aloraini.omar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:52:39 UTC 2021

Hello,

Due to some complications, I couldn't run virt-sysprep on VMDK exported
from vDirector, the issue has to do with read only disk image and write
protection(there is a mention of a lock being held).

I gave up afterwards, and I'm looking for a Bash script that does the
'prep' part after the VM is created. I don't mind doing it manually from
the console, as I already have to configure networking.

I was looking at libugestfs source in github trying to find the steps to
effectively do what virt-sysprep is doing. But it's not clear where it's.

regards,