[Libguestfs] [libguestfs/libguestfs] resize with ubuntu-20.04 (#63)

Peter Willis peter.willis at cudoventures.com
Mon Feb 8 12:57:17 UTC 2021

> I wonder if there's a way to make Ubuntu templates that don't use
> logical partitions?

The ubuntu 18.04 template was made without logical partitions. They are both in the default set of libguestfs templates.

# virt-filesystems --all --long -h -a ubuntu-18.04.img
Name       Type        VFS   Label  MBR  Size  Parent
/dev/sda1  filesystem  ext4  -      -    10G   -
/dev/sda1  partition   -     -      83   10G   /dev/sda
/dev/sda   device      -     -      -    10G   -

P.S Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to reply to the existing thread.