[Libguestfs] virt-builder fails in fedora 34 container:

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 04:35:07 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 02:12:00AM +0300, Nir Soffer wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 1:26 AM Martin Kletzander <mkletzan at redhat.com> wrote:

[...]

>> I looked at GitHub and saw this:
>>
>>    https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-imageio/tree/d163d80f04e5ae64f8e0138463aae5e867fd1fa8/docker
>>
>> if that is where the images are built from,
>
>Correct
>
>> then it clearly is an issue in quay
>> because a) there is nothing that suggests a missing file and b) I tried it
>> locally and it works.
>
>Thanks for looking.
>
>Attached the secret build logs if you want to look at them.

Wow, there really is nothing that would suggest anything non-standard in that
log.  Maybe this is a one time thing and some older releases will not do it?
Maybe next time it is built it's going to be fine?  If not, then I must say I am
baffled about how to figure this one out.  Contacting someone related to quay
maybe...

Have a nice day,
Martin