[Libguestfs] oVirt import from VMware

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jun 21 14:45:47 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:42:54AM -0400, Alan Daniels wrote:
> I didn't upgrade. I have to be on Oracle Linux 7.9. I could try building
> libguestfs and using that. You mentioned that it still fails on latest though.

Here we'll help you use the upstream version, or for help with the old
version contact Oracle support.  For the upstream (or near-upstream)
version I'd suggest installing a Fedora 34 virtual machine and using
that.  If you have trouble on Fedora 34, post the virt-v2v -v -x log
with the failure.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW