[Libguestfs] question about guestfs_add_drive_opts_blocksize

Stefan Fiala stefan.fiala at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 20:21:37 UTC 2021

RE:- libguestfs when building from source defaults to building a shared library.
I didnt have libguestfs.so etc. I backtracked looks like I missed the CFLAGS=-fPIC off the ./autogen.sh.
Blindingly obvious in 20/20 hindsight. Seems to work now!.
Thanks for the help...
Just need to figure out how all the appliance building works so I can "test" the created disk image.
Stefan