[Libguestfs] libnbd flamegraph Odd benchmark results

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun May 30 17:30:59 UTC 2021

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 09:27:18PM +0530, Abhay Raj Singh wrote:
> - Easier to use avoiding long commands (less typing, scripts easier to read)

This part I thoroughly agree with.  But my argument is that
"nbdcopy source dest" should do the right thing, and in normal
circumstances we try to make it as efficient as reasonably possible.
For scripts and programs that consume nbdcopy and that may need to add
extra command line parameters, CLI construction/length is not an issue.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW