[Libguestfs] GNU-isms in sed expressions in libnbd tests

In info/info-text.sh and info/info-list.sh, FreeBSD sed complains:

  + sed -n '/contexts:/ { N; p; q }; $ q1' info-text.out
  sed: 1: "/contexts:/ { N; p; q } ...": extra characters at the end of q command

If I understand correctly, 'q1' means exit with error code 1, and the
man page notes that this is a GNU extension.

I couldn't find any obvious/easy fix for this, so just FYI.

Would it help to set POSIXLY_CORRECT when running the tests to catch
these earlier?

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW