[Libguestfs] CI for libnbd is now active

I have (finally) pushed the CI enablement patches upstream and can see
the pipeline running already here:

  https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd/-/pipelines

Clicking on the status opens it up, amongst other clickable objects are
the stage icons.

I managed to fix the easier issues, but there are still more which I do
not know how to solve (and for some of them I tried more than I
should've).

There's a small write-up, partially copied from libvirt, in
ci/README.rst, feel free to change the format.  The patch on top of
libvirt-ci that was used for generating the initial CI assets in ci/ was
submitted as a merge request here:

  https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt-ci/-/merge_requests/120

and that is were dependency changes need to be tracked.

I'm glad to answer any questions.

Have a nice day,
Martin