[Libguestfs] libnbd golang failure on RISC-V

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 13:03:04 UTC 2022

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/rjones/d/libnbd/golang'
perl /home/rjones/d/libnbd/podwrapper.pl --section=3 --man libnbd-golang.3 \
    --html ../html/libnbd-golang.3.html \
    libnbd-golang.pod
/home/rjones/d/libnbd/run go build
write of Go pointer 0x3fa8028000 to non-Go memory 0x3fd2c0fb20
fatal error: Go pointer stored into non-Go memory

runtime stack:
runtime_mstart
	../../../libgo/runtime/proc.c:593

goroutine 1 [running, locked to thread]:

Not sure how I should diagnose this one further?  I wouldn't normally
worry about RISC-V failures, but they may indicate some kind of arch
generic problem that is just not exposed on x86.