[Libguestfs] ovirt VM image to BM

Guilherme De Oliveira Santos gdeolive at redhat.com
Wed May 18 11:20:27 UTC 2022

Greetings masters,

I got pointed to you guys as experts on smtg I'm struggling with.
I'm trying to move an ovirt vm raw image to a bm machine and though I could
do it successfully using dd (got able to see and work with the partitions
and the data fine), I couldn't boot the disk.
It may be an issue with drivers (like the virtio drivers), but idk, and I'm
wondering if someone has done smtg similar or could help somehow with the
process.

Really appreciate any answer on that, thanks!
Gui