[Libguestfs] Cargo edition problem with Debian 11

alan somers asomers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:25:28 UTC 2023

IMHO this is a design bug in Debian.  Sure, they need to create
packages for any Rust crate that needs to install executable or .so
files.  But crates like nbdkit don't install anything.  They're only
used to build other Rust crates, and only used at compile time.  They
can simply be fetched during the package building process.  I really
don't know what Debian is doing by packaging this crate.  Is it
actually trying to install the ramdisk example?