[Libosinfo] [libosinfo 1/3] fedora: Add Fedora 19 Alpha detection

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 10:53:23 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 07:14:26PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> > This adds recognition of F19 Alpha ISO to libosinfo database.
> > As VMs are often used to test pre-releases of OSes, having libosinfo
> > detection for such ISOs early in the distro development process is
> > a nice thing to have.
> > --
>
> ACK, apart from testing, there is also people wanting to just try it
> out. Same applies to my GNOME 3.8 patch btw. :)

The difference I see between this F19 patch and the GNOME 3.8 one is that
to my eyes, the likelyhood of F19 being released one day is 99.99%, while
for the GNOME 3.8 image, I still assume that it might never get released if
this proves too complicated/too time consuming/too late/..., that's I'd
feel more comfortable waiting for the ISO to be available before adding
this.

Christophe