[Libosinfo] [libosinfo 2/3] ubuntu: Add 12.10 test data

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 10:57:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 06:59:10PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> ACK. Although these patches adds a lot of lines, I think they should
> still qualify as trivial especially when its from a person with commit
> access. Just my two cents.

Given that the OS database is probably the part of libosinfo that has seen
the most bugs[1], I don't consider them as trivial and I think they should
go through review first.

Christophe

[1] Wrong values for resources, missed occurrences during search&replace
(sometimes leading to infinite loop if this is done on an <upgrades> node),
missing test cases, ...