[Libosinfo] [libosinfo 2/3] ubuntu: Add 12.10 test data

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Thu Apr 18 14:04:05 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:57:49PM +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 06:59:10PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> > ACK. Although these patches adds a lot of lines, I think they should
>> > still qualify as trivial especially when its from a person with commit
>> > access. Just my two cents.
>>
>> Given that the OS database is probably the part of libosinfo that has seen
>> the most bugs[1], I don't consider them as trivial and I think they should
>> go through review first.
>
> Oh, after rereading this, maybe we are not talking of the same thing.
> I'm talking about additions to data/oses, but maybe you were talking
> about commits only adding new files to tests/isoinfo/ ?
> I agree that the latter can be seen as a trivial patch as long as make
> check still passes after the commit.

I was talking of addition of new testcase + new regex. Thing is there
is no way for others to find out more than what you already would
have: testcases still pass. As I trust you already run tests, I don't
do any such thing and simply give an ACK for such patches.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124