[Libosinfo] [libosinfo] Use gnulib's ignore-value.h to silence gcc

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 08:01:11 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 03:19:59PM +0100, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> The code looks okay, but why do we have these variable if they are not
> used anywhere?

I must say that I initially chose not to look at why in details as I worked
on the assumption that the warnings had been worked around for a good
reason.
Looking at this a bit more, they happen in the code parsing the
pciids/usbids files, and we need to skip these values in the file during
parsing, having a name for them makes the code more readable, and easier
to extend later if we need these, so I'd be in favour of keeping them.

Christophe