[Libosinfo] [v2 1/8] API to query format of device driver

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 16:54:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 06:41:02PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak at gnome.org>

NB: most commit logs in this series consist of just the short log, slightly
longer commit messages wouldn't hurt imo. In this case you can detail why
this API is needed/why people will want to use it for example.

I'm still not fully convinced that we really need all this 'format' API in
the first place, pre/post install drivers and install scripts are all
listed in an <os> node, if an install script for a given OS does not
support a driver format, why is it listed in the first place in the <os>
node?

Christophe