[Libosinfo] [v2] Add an optional 'snapshot' tag to OS entries

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Mon Nov 4 15:11:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> NACK, Daniel's comments still stand, and
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libosinfo/2013-October/msg00015.html is not
> useful at all to convince people that we should go with this for now, or
> to help out.

This patch follows the convention currently followed by libosinfo.
Besides its a mater of minor (mostly internal) ugliness so I don't
think its worth blocking my changes at all. My changes has been
pending for a month now and now you also want Giuseppe's changes to be
pending on this change as well.

If you think otherwise and are not convinced with my arguments, feel
free to fix this yourself. Otherwise, I don't thing you are being very
fair here.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)