[Libosinfo] (no subject)

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Wed Jun 4 17:48:01 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Lasse Schuirmann
<lasse.schuirmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again,

Hi,

> I updated the JEOS patch so that it works now too. The ejection is removed and
> the commandline parameters are minimized.

Cool.

> The only thing left is the internet-connection-needed flag. I'll look into it
> in the next days.

So that means you didn't get it to work without internet connection?
I'm sure the answer is 'yes' but just to be 100% sure, you did try w/o
internet connection to see if it works?

Some notes on git-send-email usage:

* If you are only sending one patch, --compose is an overkill so just
use --annotate.
* Set appropriate subject to the --compose message. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)