[Libosinfo] Script broken for Fedora net ISO

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 09:35:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 01:12:05PM +0000, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hmm.. didn't think of this but as you said, not only it is very
> hackish but would also imply us having to add otherwise redundant
> entries. How about we go for #2?

Well, even with #2, it will be useful to be able to know before starting
the installation whether internet is required for express install to
work or not, ie you need to detect if an iso is a net install or not.

As I understand #2, you suggest that applications make sure internet is
available for fedora express installs and set the needed variable even
in cases when it would not be needed.

Christophe