[Libosinfo] New virtio-win repo and isos

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue May 12 09:47:18 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 12:19:05PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Rearranging files is about 80% of the iso/rpm build process anyways, so
> hopefully it's not much more work to have my scripts spit out the needed
> spice-guest-tools layout as well. Do you have a description of the file
> layout, or a pointer to the code that moves the files around?

I'll just change the installer code to use your layout, should not be
too hard. The current layout is ${winver}/${arch}, yours is
${drivername}/${winver}/${arch}, so the bigger change will be to prepend
the driver name to the driver path.

The script moving around the drivers is
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/spice-nsis/tree/tools/virtio.py

Christophe