[Libosinfo] Fwd: OpenSuse express installation

Lasse Schuirmann lasse.schuirmann at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:27:47 UTC 2015

Hey,

I realized that I won't have time to work on openSUSE express
installation in the near future. I just wanted to send you my
preliminary work on this which already worked with openSUSE 13.1 but
not with 13.2 anymore which kept me from submitting the patch. I
wasn't able to investigate that issue further.

But anyways here are the patches in case anyone plans to continue
working on that. I'll be there if any questions arise of course.

Lasse