[Libosinfo] [osinfo-db-tools 0/2] Start new osinfo-db-tools package

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Fri May 13 16:35:15 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the very long explanation (I especially appreciated the
ascii-art diagram) but I don't quite agree.

While I don't see any harm in -db not depending on libosinfo, I really
don't see the benefit of going as far as to providing a separate
package for db tools. The -db does not necessarily be only data
either. I'd just keep the tools in -db or libosinfo and avoid the
maintenance and packaging headache.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)