[Libosinfo] [libosinfo] Add 'persistent' parameter to OsinfoMedia

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Apr 13 09:48:08 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:05:47PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hi Fabiano,
>
> On 12 April 2017 at 11:09, Fabiano Fidêncio <fidencio at redhat.com> wrote:
> > If media is an installer, thus specifies whether the media should be
> > persistent accross the final reboot during its installation process.
> > Default value is false.
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I'd prefer a more obvious/specific name,
> e.g 'eject-after-install' or something along that line.

We'd have to make that default to 'true' if missing from the XML too, to
avoid changing semantics for existing XML which lacks this attribute.

I'm fine with using 'persistent' as the name, but 'eject-after-install'
works too.

Regards,
Daniel
|: http://entangle-photo.org       -o-    http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|