[Libosinfo] [osinfo-db] install-scripts, opensuse: Add omit-xml-declaration="yes" to the output format

Fabiano Fidêncio fidencio at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 08:37:36 UTC 2017

 Without this change the output got from the command-line template will
 look like "<?xml version=1> autoyast=device://sda/autoinst.xml" while
 what we actually expect is just "autoyast=device://sda/autoinst.xml".

 It's been the faulty part that caused problems with Tumbleweed and Leap
 42.2 installations.

 Thankfully to this patch I won't push the patches switching the default
 filesystem from btrfs to ext4 for tumbleweed and leap 42.2 neither remove
 the tumbleweed install-script support.

Fabiano Fidêncio (1):
  install-script,opensuse: Add omit-xml-declaration to the output format

 data/install-script/opensuse.org/opensuse-autoyast-desktop.xml.in | 2 +-
 data/install-script/opensuse.org/opensuse-autoyast-jeos.xml.in    | 2 +-

2.9.3