[Libosinfo] [osinfo-db 0/1] Add Fedora Atomic Workstation

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Mon Mar 19 13:00:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 17 March 2018 at 16:03, Fabiano Fidêncio <fidencio at redhat.com> wrote:
> From: Fabiano Fidêncio <fabiano at fidencio.org>
>
> I'm sending this patch on behalf of Matthias Clasen, who opened a
> merge-request on our gitlab repo.
>
> We should document (in the gitlab, preferrably) our "sending patches"
> process and have the "merge-request" feature disabled from there (if
> possible).

I don't understand why MR is disabled actually. I would suggest for
libosinfo to start using MRs exclusively instead of mailing-list but
if not, then we should at least allow people to submit MRs, if that's
their preferred method. Most devs you'd meet out there will not be
familiar with the concept of "patches on the list" concept.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali