[Libosinfo] [osinfo-db 0/4] Small fixes caught while implementing osinfo-db tests

While adding the tests to osinfo-db I got to fix those in order to have
everything working as expected there.

For the netbsd and centos patches, I'm not exactly sure why those where
not caught before by the libosinfo tests, but figuring that out at this
point is not worth it, as the tests are going to be removed in favour of
the (coming soon) osinfo-db tests.

Fabiano Fidêncio (4):
  asianux-7.2: Remove empty system-id tag
  asiaunix-unknown: Simplify the volume-id regex
  netbsd-7.1: Anchor volume-ids
  centos-6.6/centos-6.7: Fix volume-size of the medias

 data/os/asianux.com/asianux-7.2.xml.in     |  1 -
 data/os/asianux.com/asianux-unknown.xml.in |  2 +-
 data/os/centos.org/centos-6.6.xml.in       | 12 ++++++------
 data/os/centos.org/centos-6.7.xml.in       | 12 ++++++------
 data/os/netbsd.org/netbsd-7.1.xml.in       | 12 ++++++------

2.20.1