[Libosinfo] [osinfo-db v2 0/4] tests: Move db specific tests from libosinfo

Fabiano Fidêncio fidencio at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 13:45:59 UTC 2019

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 2:38 PM Fabiano Fidêncio <fidencio at redhat.com> wrote:

> This series adds URL and isodata tests to osinfo-db. Those tests are
> currently part of libosinfo.
>
> In the v2, I've followed Cole's recommendations made during v2 and,
> hopefully, the issues raised are now solved.
>
> As osinfo-db doesn't rely on autotools, some workarounds have been added
> to the Makefile in order to keep one log file pert test file.
>
> The "tests: Move isodata from libosinfo" is not going to be submitted to
> the ML (although is listed in here) as it's too big. But, basically, it
> just copies all the isodata from libosinfo/tests/isodata to
> osinfo-db/tests/isodata.

[snip]

By the way, at the moment I've submitted the patches, there's an issue
with OpenSUSE Tumbleweed media URLs and I'm contacting them in order
to find out whether it's a fluke on the mirrors or if we should remove
the links (at least temporarily).
On the bright side, we can see how the errors output are going to be
displayed in the logs. :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio