Using gitlab labels for issues and MRs

Pino Toscano ptoscano at redhat.com
Mon May 18 07:01:03 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 14 May 2020 17:33:53 CEST Felipe Borges wrote:
> Have you considered using GitLab labels for enforcing the development
> workflow?

No, I haven't :) As I said, I don't have any experience in working with
labels myself, only saw them used in projects where I sent patches to.

> I mean by adding labels such as "needs-work", "needs-review",
> "needs-information", etc..

Hm most probably because of my lack of experience I do not see the
immediate need for all of them, especially that the team is small, and
there are is not an high traffic in issues and MRs. However I do find
"needs-information" and "needs-work" useful though, I'll add them to
my initial list.

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano