[Libvir] man page for virsh

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 13:29:57 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 05:24:49PM -0400, andrew puch wrote:

> Enclosed is the man and the html page that were generated from POD Plain
> Old Doc from perl.

  Cool ! Thanks, I'm adding the man page to the distribution. However
I don't feel like adding the pod file directly, I'm a bit concerned by the
building dependancy it represents so I can't make it really part of the
sources. I'm more used to DocBook based man pages, even though I think
it is a pain to maintain.
  Also in that line of thinking, I think that based on doc/libvirt-api.xml
it should be relatively easy to developp a program (XSLT or Python) generating
the man page for libvirt.3 , except that I really don't know my roff and
don't know what need to be generated in practice ...

  Thanks !