[Libvir] Problems installing libvir

Subrahmanian, Raj raj.subrahmanian at unisys.com
Tue Apr 25 12:13:48 UTC 2006

Daniel,
This was more of a hurried hack just changing all curses to ncurses :-)
I know it's no excuse, but I was in a hurry to start linking to libvirt.
I will work on a cleaner change to configure.in and forward it to you
later today?
Thanks
Raj
PS. Didn't Jim Fehlig mention that he has already fixed this?